The school normally admits students to playgroup and class VI. However, the students may be considered for admission to other classes also subject to the availability of seats, as per the provisions laid down by the state government or C.B.S.E., which are as below-
1. A student seeking admission to any class in the School will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she:
(i) has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to C.B.S.E. or any other recognized board of Secondary Education in India;
(ii) has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying Examination, making him/her eligible for admission to that class;
(iii) Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State Government.
(a) the school leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned.
(b) document(s) in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
(c) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth in original.
2. No student migrating from a School in a foreign country, other than the school affiliated to C.B.S.E. shall be eligible for admission unless an eligibility certificate in respect of such a student has been obtained from the Board.
3. No person who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any Board/University/school or is debarred from appearing in the Examination for whatever reason, by any Board/University shall be admitted to any class.
4. No student shall be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class unless he/she has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he/she was admitted at the beginning of the academic session, qualifying him/her for promotion to the next higher class.
5. No student shall be admitted in Class IX and above in the school after 31st day of July of the year.
6. Admission to class X :- As the syllabus prescribed at Secondary level is of two years integrated course, no admission shall be taken in Class X directly.
7. Admission to Class XI : Admission to Class XI shall be open only to such a student who has passed :
(i) Secondary School Examination (Class X Examination) conducted by C.B.S.E. Or
(ii) an equivalent Examination conducted by any other recognized board of Secondary Education/Indian university and recognized by C.B.S.E. as equivalent to its secondary school Examination.
8. Admission to Class XII: - No admission shall be taken in Class XII directly.